Gibson Guitar Board: Song Play History - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Song Play History Song Play History

#1 User is offline   TheSundog 

• Group: Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:41 PM

I had a night. I had an embarrassing thing happen. I played a song in my 4th set that I had played in the 1st. Oops. I looked at the guy that insisted he buy me a drink every 10 minutes (yeah, like it's HIS fault!), and then I looked at Deckadance and thought wouldn't it be cool if ....

I would like some sort of easily accessible rolling list of song/show history. Each song I play tonight, each song I played last night, last gig, etc. So if I play "Kashmir" on Friday night, my list would show I'd played Kashmir and perhaps by color/font I could be shown when LAST played (date, time, gig, set), how many times played (per week, per month), a caution indicator showing perhaps that I played a song last week, TIME played when played last and so on. This info should also be formatted for a tasty printout with comments. I'd like to keep a printout from EVERY gig I do. I'd like historical data on gigs, songs, times, locations (in FL, indoors/outdoors). I'd like a log of what I do each show. IF I was running MIDI controllers, I could think of a way to do what I'd like but I am not using MIDI at this time.

This information could be a big help statistically and practically. Just thinkin' !! Does DD run on a database?

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:10 PM

The "history" feature is in the TODO list, meanwhile you can use the playlist column "status" to check if a song has been played in the current session (green checkmark) and the column "last played" which gives a little bit more of information (day/month/hour).

Attached File  last_played.jpg (15.14K)
Number of downloads: 2

Smart playlists are really useful once you get used to them.

Deckadance runs on a SQLITE database.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users