Gibson Brands Forums

2017 Les Paul Custom Tiger Fade LTD

bemb

Just Bought This One, Could Not Find One In The USA, Had To Bring It Back Home From A Music Store In Calgary Canada all The Way Back To North Carolina, I have had at least 15 Les Pauls Starting Back In The Mid 70's Until Present, But This One Is A Pure Beauty, It Is An Excellent Reason Why No One Will Ever Beat The Quality And Cosmetics Of The Gibson Guitar Techs, Set Up Perfectly And Looks Great! Thank You Gibson!!!! [flapper][thumbup]=D>

Oh, c'mon now. I know your excited about your new guitar and all, but, it's a Gibson, there has to be something wrong with it. Everyone knows their QC sucks. You need to get out a magnifying glass and a micrometer and look closer. And if you still can't find anything then disassemble it and have it x-ray'd.

Sorry, I'm just kidding, of course. I just couldn't help mocking some of the recent posts about bad Gibson quality.

Sounds like a nice guitar. Pics are mandatory for posts such as this. msp_thumbup.gif

That is the one, Tremendous Guitar, Tried to get pics up but it always tells me the files to big, I dont understand that.

Gibson only give you like 500k to upload...

What a lot of us do is upload to http://imgur.com/ (or whatever image hosting site).. Once uploaded to there us the BB link it gives you and copy that directly in to your post.

I appreciate your help, I just dont understand how to get the pics to show up in my reply.

if you want to embed the image... When you are on Imgur click on Images (top right of the screen in a sub menu where your user name is)then click on the image you want to post and see all the links down the side.. Copy the BB one directly in to your post.

Archived