Gibson Brands Forums

Back from my visit to Boston

daveinspain

Hey everyone, all in all it was a great trip! Spent a lot of time with my family and visited the usual guitar shops... I did not buy a guitar, got a great peddle though... [thumbup] One of the high lights of my trip was the Jason Bonham, Led Zeppelin Experience, Cheap trick and Foreigner concert. First band up was Jason Bonham, they stole the show. Spot on every song including vocals. They played mostly early Zeppelin, stuff from 1 & 2. No Stairway. Then Cheap trick came on and played some good rock but we really couldn't get into it. Didn't know any of the songs except for the las 3 or 4 when they played the hits. Then Foreigner came on and stole the show back. They were amazing!! Loved every minute of it. There is no way anyone could say the vocals weren't perfect, maybe even better than the original! I went with my brother and we had 7th row seats. I got some great shots of all the bands. I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out whats going on with Photo Bucket now. BTW how is everyone posting photos now?

They were amazing!! Loved every minute of it. There is no way anyone could say the vocals weren't perfect, maybe even better than the original! I went with my brother and we had 7th row seats. I got some great shots of all the bands. I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out whats going on with Photo Bucket now. BTW how is everyone posting photos now?

Sweet man.. Sounds like a great time..

Some of us are now using http://imgur.com/ once uploaded there use the BB link in your post..

[thumbup]

I totally agree with you Dave about the three bands. I saw them in HersheyPA and Bonham rocked as did Foreigner. Cheap Trick played a bunch of obscure stuff no one seemed to know or like until the last 4 songs. I have to wonder how Cheap Trick is in the Rock and Roll HOF but Foreigner isn't.

Archived