Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson fail.

LarryUK

Wow..that's just SLOPPY Careless work.. really no way to defend something this stupid.. Can't tell me no one noticed.

looks like it was probably damaged from the hasp on the side of the case, which is ALSO carelessness.

Nothing like getting your first dings on your guitar pre-dinged at the factory. I wonder how long the page was up before someone noticed it?

What's funny is that neither the person who picked the guitar for the shoot, the photographer, the photograph editor nor the person who put the picture up on the website noticed. That's potentially four people who had the chance to notice it but didn't, unless it's all the same person.

<sarcasm> Curse you Gibson Quality Control! I'm going with PRS! [tongue] </sarcasm>

That's a hard bump in an odd place, probably hit a corner of something.

Even if the people that do the photo shoot are not players you'd think they notice.

Hell photographers make stuff like so well, like of those fast food items, they look so good on the pics but not like that in real life.

Why not?

People pay top dollar for 'reliced' or 'road worn' crap.

What's the diff?

One is done on purpose.. One is an accident... (and it clearly was as they have changed it now)

:P

Guest Farnsbarns

Looks like they have fixed it now....

Yeah, they've been photoshopped. Probably the intention when they realised the one they took to the photoshoot was damaged but it got forgotten.

Yeah, they've been photoshopped. Probably the intention when they realised the one they took to the photoshoot was damaged but it got forgotten.

Yeah I noticed that.. You can see it along the edge...

There were also some comments about it in the comments section which were wiped out too..

Archived