Gibson Brands Forums

Next weekend I will trade these out...

rct

Sometimes you have to cull the herd.

But bigger question is what will they be traded for??

'68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb thingy. NOT a vintage amp, a knockoff of their own silverface. 35 watts, 2x10s, silverface. What's not to love?

2275000000_amp_frt_001_nr.jpg

rct

i will be getting rid of my SG just like yours for the same reason.

You and I are the only two peoples I know with this guitar and we both don't like the neck. My first SG at 51 years old, my last SG I'm sure.

rct

Too bad we don't live closer or I might be tempted to beat the trade-in offer on that Epi. 1990's model you said?

Early 90's, '57 Classics that I put in it in 98 or so when I bought it at Philly Phall show. It's not a bad guitar at all, I just don't need it.

rct

Early 90's, '57 Classics that I put in it in 98 or so when I bought it at Philly Phall show. It's not a bad guitar at all, I just don't need it.

rct

That's ironic. I have a 1993 G-400 with a chrome cover on the neck pickup only just like your LP. Was gonna send a PM seeing if you'd ship it, but just noticed the big chip on the top. Hope they give you a decent trade for it.

That's ironic. I have a 1993 G-400 with a chrome cover on the neck pickup only just like your LP. Was gonna send a PM seeing if you'd ship it, but just noticed the big chip on the top. Hope they give you a decent trade for it.

I hope so too, but I'd rather trade than sell any day, same as it ever was. That scratch on top is the only cosmetic thing wrong with it. I didn't have it from 2004 to last month, no telling what happened to it! It had two covered pickups last I saw it, somebody was doing some guitaring in there somewhere along the way.

rct

Archived