Gibson Brands Forums

What's Reasonable Price for an Epiphone AJ28SE-VS Serial ROOC0239

Ellie

Good morning, all!

I'm wondering what a reasonable price is for this guitar. I have one that I bought years ago for my husband and now we're selling it. I've been searching and searching online, but can find very few of these acoustic-electrics for sale to help me set a reasonable price. So, I thought I'd go to the experts out here.

I'm not out here trying to sell this guitar in these forums. I just want to set a fair price when I put it up for sale locally.

It's in pristine condition and includes the original case.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Sincerely,

Ellie

I am not aware that this particular guitar has any collectible value. In e-bay there is an ebony 125th anniversary version of the guitar for $499, but that in itself doesn't mean someone is buying it or that is is a collectible version. My best advise is simply to offer it for sale for the same price you purchased it some years back. Maybe 10% less because it's now used, though in mint shape if it is.

Maybe someone else will also weigh in.

Thanks for posting your question! You sure ya want to sell it? Perhaps music lessons for you to take it over from your husband might be an option and then keeping it for yourself!😄

Best of luck!

QM aka Jazzman Jeff

Archived