Gibson Brands Forums

So, I ordered this

crust

I've been saving change in a 5 gallon spring water container , for a while msp_smile.gif. So, I ordered this a few days ago msp_smile.gif. Wednesday delivery. Haven't obtained (or released) any Epiphone guitars for a while...Well, that's changed msp_smile.gif

http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Acoustic-Electric/Masterbilt-De-Luxe-Classic.aspx

I also recently obtained a 12 string "Stadium" brand guitar. FB friends said "same factory as Epiphone"..."Plays" and sounds...well...great msp_smile.gif

Awesome. Post your impressions once you've had some time with it.

Red 333

review

suburb

magnificent

cool

spectacular

Thank you Epiphone for manufacturing a modern version of this, the most "Deluxe" instrument I've been able to pluck and strum msp_thumbup.gif This guitar is a masterpiece. Thanks Masterbilt luthier's...just ...unreal ...Right on...What sound, tone, "feel" and "action"...perfection. And thanks Sweetwater for shipping the guitar in the case, and not as "separate": items...and candy msp_biggrin.gif Right on. msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

Congrat man, I have been jonesing for the same guitar for a while! [thumbup]

other, more professional, reviews have said this thing is "better", sound, modernization, than the "classics"...I'm happy, today...with guitars...happiness is "relative"...so, today, I'm relatively happy...dig it msp_biggrin.gif

I treated the fret board with a little wooden instrument oil, even a very little bit on the tuner gears (hopefully) thing plays like glass..smoother than butter even msp_biggrin.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

There is no "oil hole" on he Epiphone tuners. I used a cotton swab a dabbed a little oil around where the tuner shaft enters the protective "body" of the tuner, seems to work OK...for now msp_smile.gif

Archived