Gibson Brands Forums

With the matching brown case

crust

I've been saving change in a 5 gallon spring water container , for a while msp_smile.gif. So, I ordered this a few days ago msp_smile.gif. Wednesday delivery. Haven't obtained (or released) any Epiphone guitars for a while...Well, that's changed msp_smile.gif

http://www.epiphone....xe-Classic.aspx

I also recently obtained a 12 string "Stadium" brand guitar. FB friends said "same factory as some Epiphone's"..."Plays" and sounds...well...great msp_smile.gif

A really interesting purchase Crust. I had no idea these were on the market. These sorts of guitar were the "original" solo jazz instruments and I half expected to see a floating DeArmond attached to the bridge! But Epiphone has gone 21st century as they say and included the fancy acoustic electronics.

Please give us a report on how it feels and plays.

ok, i didn't sign out yet, reading other posts msp_biggrin.gif My digicam battery charger stopped. so no pics...I'll keep on putting pennies in the jar for that msp_biggrin.gif but certainly will post a reply...Can't wait until Wednesday...msp_biggrin.gif

Just for fun, here are a couple pics of the 2 old archtop "f" hole things I presently have. I play the Harmony every day, tuned to open D. The Gretsch Cosair is in the process of being rebuilt and restored...my original plans for my "penny bucket" $...but, I'll start over, no hurry...My daughter in law found it..on "trash" day, in a barrel , a couple of years ago. The work has started (dis-assembly)...I'll get it finished...maybe by xmas. msp_smile.gif

CWphsBm.jpg

u1ePePx.jpg

I got the Epiphone in the "VS" finish, because the Cosair is "natural"...so, msp_smile.gifmsp_smile.gifmsp_smile.gif

A really interesting purchase Crust. I had no idea these were on the market. These sorts of guitar were the "original" solo jazz instruments and I half expected to see a floating DeArmond attached to the bridge! But Epiphone has gone 21st century as they say and included the fancy acoustic electronics.

Please give us a report on how it feels and plays.

I need some cool sunglasses, black beret, and a "straight" pipe msp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif

9V battery in the case compartment, and the lock keymsp_smile.gif, a glass "pill bottle" slide and 2 sets of thumb and finger picksmsp_thumbup.gif...Easy access battery "door" on the guitar lower bout...Plugged into a Fender Acoustisonic 90...man ...My ears are in paradise msp_biggrin.gif

Yes. All my guitars sit out in stands but I have cases for all except the LP, I just acquired and I am currently wiring and putting together.

I also have wall hangers and stands. I play my instruments "in rotation". The hangers and stands keep the ones I'm playing, this week, at"fingertips touch" msp_biggrin.gifmsp_thumbup.gif So, what kind of LP are you working on "putting together" ? Just a little curious, if you don't mind elaborating...thanks msp_smile.gif

Yes. All my guitars sit out in stands but I have cases for all...

Ditto, If I don't have a hard case for each I at least have a "gig bag", Just something about it having a "home", in case (no pun intended) it leaves the house, you know?

1503769824[/url]' post='1877542']

фитнесс центр

Оздоровительно-спортивные услуги,туры, составля­ют основную систему физической культуры и спорта.

Способствуют физическо­му, духовному, социальному преобразованию человека, совер­шенствованию его физических,

интеллектуальных, нравственных, волевых и других качеств формирования личтности.

Под товарами подразумевается инвентарь и спортивное питание. Стоимость услуг на систему,

направленную на формирование скульптуры и укрепления тела написаны ниже.

Спортивные товары скоро появятся на сайте. Подробнее Вы сможете узнать по телефону или у администратора зала.

Фитнесс клуб на Лесной

Тренажорный зал на Лесномпохудение живота Черниговская

спортивные турыоздоровительно спортивные туры

спортивные турыоздоровительно спортивные туры

Тренажорный зал на Лесном

туры спортивные

"That's easy for you to say!"

Archived