Gibson Brands Forums

For the English among us

rct

How is Choccywoccydoodah? Good stuff or not? Anybody?

rct

Are you taking about the chocolate shop by that name? If so not they're certainly worth a visit, if only to see the creations they make and display.

allow me to help you guys out. i happen to know where the world's best chocolates can be obtained. i don't mean one chocolate being the best in the world. i mean the best chocolates from all over. you need to shop here:

https://www.somachocolate.com

my personal reccomendations are

dark fire/mayan chocolate - this is what chocolate was originally intended to be (only in liquid form, which is frickin AMAZING! if you truly love chocolate, going to the actual store and getting a short, intense mayan shot will change your life. i'm not kidding)

papau new guinea 70% dark

madagascar dark

seville orange PEEL if you just get seville orange, it's a slice of seville orange half dipped in dark choc. you want peel.

strawberry black pepper

there are others not shown on their website for some reason. one of them is a rasberry dark and another was a cherry dark. these guys make chocolate in a lab, and they don't screw around. since having their chocolate, i am incapable of buying hershey's or cadbury's from the corner store now. chocolate has been elevated to an entirely different experience. there's no going back for me

Really good places, thank you folks. We've had Soma, they are good. The problem is finding European White, like Teuscher used to do, we would go to Boston to get it, Philly never had any. Good White Chocolate is really hard to find anymore. Sigh.

rct

Archived