Gibson Brands Forums

Hello from NC!

Craig M

Hello all from NC! I own no Gibson guitars presently (Martin, Washburn, Fender though...) but I want a vintage ES so bad and am currently doing some researching on them. This seems to be a great forum. You ES guys please be patient with me!

Hello all from NC! I own no Gibson guitars presently (Martin, Washburn, Fender though...) but I want a vintage ES so bad and am currently doing some researching on them. This seems to be a great forum. You ES guys please be patient with me!

Welcome aboard Craig M from another Craig and a former resident of the great state of North Carolina. One of my five Gibson guitars is a 2004 Antique Natural ES-335 Dot Re-Issue (my profile photo). Great guitars. You won't be disappointed when you "pull the trigger" on one.

Welcome to the forum, Craig. msp_thumbup.gif I've been looking at one on sale the other day at Guitar Center, it's a Gibson ES335 and the sale ends Monday night. Wish I had the cash in hand, it's beautiful. Oh well, you don't have to have a Gibson to join here, many folks and me included have different brands of guitars. My pride is my Gibson G.T. Standard though.

Archived