Gibson Brands Forums

Bbg Sunday song

blindboygrunt

Recorded just using iPhone

Old dead strings and a j45

Where did the iPhone find all that reeverb? Using it with GarageBand, or . . ? 'Suppose it would help liven up dead strings if that was a bother to anyone.

Glad you decided to hit the red button on a Sunday. Like the SCloud avatar, too.

Where did the iPhone find all that reeverb? Using it with GarageBand, or . . ? 'Suppose it would help liven up dead strings if that was a bother to anyone.

Glad you decided to hit the red button on a Sunday. Like the SCloud avatar, too.

Ah sorry. Maybe I should’ve been clearer . iPhone = GarageBand

A straight recording just sounds like an old gramophone

The bottle in the background is now sadly empty a few weeks ago

Anyone wondering what bourbon to buy , buy that

Is nectar

The bottle in the background is now sadly empty a few weeks ago

Anyone wondering what bourbon to buy , buy that

Is nectar

Well that was an interesting a/b a few months back when BBG had asked about the Maker's Mark. It took a few trials. . . until the taste buds had left the building. MM is high quality too, but more of a bite than the ultra smooth Woodford's. Of course, sometimes one is in a mood for the bite.

Good job. I have been listening to CH's greatest hits and thinking to myself that I should do more CH songs including that one. Your feel for the song, your playing, and the vocals match well. Your singing pitch is off just a little off and it is enough to notice. Your version seems slower and darker than the studio version butI like hearing songs played different ways.

Naaaah. it was fine. I'll listen to the new one later.

By the way my son brought home some kind of fancy scotch a few months back... Lagavulin.

I tried it and coughed. Im a newb!

I had a buddy bring me some scotch from overseas. He said drink it, it will put hair on your chest. It was the opposite, it will remove the hair from your chest. It made for some good drano for clogged pipes in the house.

Cheers Paul

Would you be so kind to point out where you think the mistakes are ?

Or what you see as wrong ?

Tanks

Just a couple spots where the vocals went off key. Didn't bother me but when you said you weren't happy with a couple spots I thought I knew which ones you were referring to. Tried listening again but the link didn't work.

Cheers

Archived