Gibson Brands Forums

BBG Saturday song

blindboygrunt

fantastic Grunt. The Finn Brothers are a house fav here, I have a few of there tunes in my solo set too.

Thanks kid

Have been a big fan for many years

Some / most actually are out of my reach but also there’s a huge portion of their songs that are hard to do solo as their harmonies are such an integral part of the song

If you’re a fan did you catch his series of videos capturing the recording of his latest album ? Er.... Neil’s that is

Thanks kid

Have been a big fan for many years

Some / most actually are out of my reach but also there’s a huge portion of their songs that are hard to do solo as their harmonies are such an integral part of the song

If you’re a fan did you catch his series of videos capturing the recording of his latest album ? Er.... Neil’s that is

Grunt, I think I happened across the first few minutes of one of those, didn't have time to watch it all. I will have to revisit. You are right about their harmonies being a big part of their songs. A big part of the selection process when picking songs from them.

I thought you did a great job Stu, great vocal, great playing. At first, I wasn't getting it, as I do not know that song and the guitar's rhythm and cadence was kind of not working but then I started over a time or two and got comfortable with it. I really like it and really don't know why I first had trouble embracing it. Maybe I was distracted somewhat, as I googled and was reading the lyric as you played.

Archived