Gibson Brands Forums

Frederick with a flier...

E-minor7

Since it's weekend and we all need to calm down after a disturbing bunch of 7 days, I thought it was an idea to show Bruce with a Bird.

2017 ~ yOjnd47.jpgbut the guit. is first-wave.

Not the kind of acoustic he picks everyday, , , or does he. .

This one gave me gas

Huge Springsteen fan here for the past 37 years. This video, to me, shows how the best music and performances can be so simplistic in nature, yet so powerful. A song, a voice, and a guitar. When done well, nothing more is needed. I believe that a lot of music today is over-produced, stripping it from the human soul.

By the way, that guitar sound absolutely fabulous, been checking the video out before.

Lars

Suits him!

Yes, it does - and the matte surface works for him.

If I didn't know better, I would have considered Springsteen a Martin guy, but the J-45 seen here and there comes close as the obvious choice.

(always found the black Takamine interesting and recommended it to my brother because of B.S. many years a go)

Now this Bird comes flying and I guess the traditionalist in him had to include it in the herd. Who will be next, , , N. Young, , , don't think so.

This one gave me gas

Beautiful and nice sounding guardless J-200 - which apropos the Norlin-talk in Tellyz's thread, seems to be from the 70's ? , , not sure. .

Let's set the film up ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBIZozq7PfM&feature=youtu.be

Archived