Gibson Brands Forums

ZT3 (TT3) tremolo arm

Be.eM

• 2 years later...

I'm in need of a replacement arm for my TransTrem 3!  I sent an email through your website.  Thank you for having these available (hopefully)!  

It's really hard to believe Gibson is reviving the Steinberger brand with the Spirit line, but they have left the existing customer base high and dry without any support, or replacement parts for the Synapse line like my ZT3.  The Synapse line is higher-end than the Spirits, so you'd think Gibson's new management would want to cultivate this customer base, not royally piss them off.

Gibson, Ned...please... provide replacement parts for these - it's not a big expense to have a run of replacement  parts made available.  

The great engineering in these instruments is part of Steinberger's legacy.   What is also a part of Steinberger's legacy is the upset customers with expensive, un-repairable, useless broken Steinbergers - and that is very bad for the future of the brand.