Gibson Brands Forums

3rd time is a charm / I’m an idiot

bacongrease

Ever buy the same guitar 3x from selling it, buying it again, selling that, buying another again? This guy.

Even worse I’ve done it twice—with Casady bass & with Emperor hollowbody. Some people learn the hard way. I’m going to keep them.

This time the Emperor is a peerless & the Casady has a beautiful brown back.

Ever buy the same guitar 3x from selling it, buying it again, selling that, buying another again? This guy.

Even worse I’ve done it twice—with Casady bass & with Emperor hollowbody. Some people learn the hard way. I’m going to keep them.

Well, you know what you like. [thumbup]

Even worse I've done it twice—with Casady bass & with Emperor hollowbody. Some people learn the hard way. I'm going to keep them.

got a pic of the Emperor ?

fHqFEqb.jpg

:) :) :)

I have owned about a dozen guitars twice, and one three times!

where did they go to ? And, how did you re-obtain them ? What were they ? All of them thanks. I have some remorse about a few things I let go , over the years. Not too much , because I did get what they were worth , maybe . How do you put a cost on "priceless" here are a couple ...If only ..Oh well , maybe I'll find others , but , I highly doubt it :( , But the "replacements" were also great. The three "replacements" are Epiphone guitars :) 2 for 3 :) :) here are 2 photographs of a couple things I do lament over :( a little . Again, 3 Epiphone guitars got me over that ,a bit . :)

1930's Regal ...this was one of the nicest instruments I've ever come across , ,yes it was. It did go to a very accomplished guitarist , so , I know it is in good hands...Ebay sale , but , I did email the buyer, a few times. He knew how to play, unlike me :( a little bit :)

Bxn5q4n.jpg

and this gaudy Agile thing. What a work of art that was...but , the "D" string buzzed , a little , even after "adjustment" . It did sound spectacular , actually , but that buzz just wouldn't go away. I should have changed out the nut...oh well ,easy come , easy go. I also acquired an Epiphone guitar. That did calm me down , a bit... can't cry over long gone instruments too much...maybe . Particularly when the replacement is an Epiphone :) imho :)

XvzjHpB.jpg

Archived