Gibson Brands Forums

Automatic barré

Tao Cirillo

Hi,

I'm going, as expositor, to NAMM 2018, the best international meeting at Los Angeles on January 2018.

I will show a new surprising automatic guitar playable by everyone and also by disables.

This is the end of Leo Fender' weepings about market crisis.

When you'll understand that STUDYING GUITAR IS BORING!!! No teen can tolerate anymore to waite 1,5 year to begin to play!!!

Please let me invite Gibson CEO to see my invention at NAMM.

I'll waite for you, if possible by appointment al taocirillo@gmail.com

Bye!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm going, as expositor, to NAMM 2018, the best international meeting at Los Angeles on January 2018.

I will show a new surprising automatic guitar playable by everyone and also by disables.

When you'll understand that STUDYING GUITAR IS BORING!!! No teen can tolerate anymore to waite 1,5 year to begin to play!!!

Bye!

First of all, inventing something that will help disabled people play guitar is awesome.

However, I'll argue with you that studying guitar and learning to play guitar is never boring if you really want to play. And, if someone doesn't really want to play and won't put the time into it, then making it easier for them isn't helping them. It's hurting them. But, this is probably a spam message anyway that the original poster will never read again. But, someone else might and that's what matters. Anyone can tune their guitar to an open E chord or whatever and just use one finger to play some quick barre chords. That is barely playing guitar at best and no real guitarist would think of that person as anything more than a beginner and it will hinder their playing over time. Not sure what the Poll is either but I'm going to say No to the poll but that's not even possible. Playing guitar isn't easy and it takes practice and dedication to be able to play well.

Hi,

Bye!

Best of luck with that!

Archived