Gibson Brands Forums

First Gibson!

T_Lem

Hey guys just got my first Gibson on Monday! It's an 05 studio deluxe and it's absolutely amazing. Got it in really good condition. Man I didn't realize what I was missing till I started playing this baby. Was curious if anyone can help me with done info. It said it was a studio deluxe and has all gold hardware. Want sure what kind of pickups are in it. And I think it might be the fire burst color but don't know if they did it that year. Thanks for any help guys and am so happy to be part of the Gibson fam family!

So I got a hold of Gibson customer service and they gave me the info I was looking for. It isn't a Studio Deluxe which Guitar Center was claiming. It's just a Studio wi th gold hardware. No big deal I guess because I love the guitar. It's fire burst color and has the 490r and 498t combo

1508885479[/url]' post='1888211']

So I got a hold of Gibson customer service and they gave me the info I was looking for. It isn't a Studio Deluxe which Guitar Center was claiming. It's just a Studio wi th gold hardware. No big deal I guess because I love the guitar. It's fire burst color and has the 490r and 498t combo

Great you found info. I looked up the Studio Deluxe. Yeah, employees that work at GC get things wrong too. They told me I had a 2010 Gibson GT when in fact it was a 2007.

Archived