Gibson Brands Forums

Flubber pickguard measurements and break angle

blindboygrunt

Yikes - the man is a genius - a wizard - a Lord.

All I can and want to say, , , plus :

At times you're too impressed to be touched.

Regarding the rather cool incense gimmick, I used a stick a few weeks ago in a whole other yet guitar-related connection.

To clean or adjust the smell of my new old 1963 J-45.

2017 ~ fWCW4ji.jpg

Great hair.

Regarding the rather cool incense gimmick, I used a stick a few weeks ago in a whole other yet guitar-related connection.

To clean or adjust the smell of my new old 1963 J-45.

2017 ~

Nice photo- the slightest wisp of smoke can be seen? Please orient us: what we're seeing, shot from the end block, across the 'plate, guitar inverted, light coming up from the bottom, what?

And what were the end results- lasting? What did you start out with that needed to be adjusted- "Flavor" of incense used. . . it's got to be fairly distracting to cause me to leave the guitar in a padded stand in an empty room for a l o o o n g time to lessen what meets the nose.

Very good. However- counterpoint was most likely OP BBG’s intention, as witnessed by the thread’s title. It was just good to see the thread expand and show how someone such as yourself who can make fine acoustic sounds, can still have great interest in the trivia of living with the instrument itself.

Archived