Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

MartyF

I have to admit that I'm not really a blue guitar person, but that is one beautiful guitar! Those blue Gibson bursts are really nice... msp_thumbup.gif

Seems like they also reserve some of their best tops for those colors too. If you look at a lot of the tops on the more traditional colors they're often kind of plain.

However nicely they were done I was never tempted to pull the trigger on a Pelham blue, A translucent blue or a Blueberry burst

but when I saw this colour combo and the flame depth I knew I had to have one brought in for me. I just love the finish.

The thing feels great too and sounds amazing.

Guest Farnsbarns

Wayqewl! Thanx Muchly for fixing the pics.

Photobucket removed support for embedding photos, or so they thought, that's not actually possible. If a file is available on port 80 of a server and visible, it can be embedded.

If you'd like to post photobucket images paste the link as you did.

Find http://iNNNN where the i is actually there but the N's are numbers.

Replace the i with rs

Find photobucket.com

Replace with pbsrc.com

At the end of the link (probably ends with .jpg) add... ?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

W is width and h is hight but whatever you add the aspect ratio will be unaffected.

If you do the same in your sig that image will show too. And that doesn't just go for this forum but anywhere you'd like to embed pics hosted on photobucket.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that I'm not really a blue guitar person, but that is one beautiful guitar! Those blue Gibson bursts are really nice... msp_thumbup.gif

Seems like they also reserve some of their best tops for those colors too. If you look at a lot of the tops on the more traditional colors they're often kind of plain.

I'm witd BD. Blue isn't my thing, but that is very beautiful. congrats. beautiful top.

Archived