Gibson Brands Forums

Helo From Toronto Canada

Jimmy CC

I’ve been playing for 41 years currently own 2015 J 45 Standard, a 1964 Epiphone Texan, a Dobro Hound Dog, and a Taylor 150 12 string and a Taylor GS Mini

Pretty easy to say this isn’t a passing thing for me

Glad to find the forum and learn more about Acoustic Guitars

Welcome aboard Jimmy. Nice collection there. I've been looking at different Acoustic guitars. Or listening to different tones. Which one would you say is your favorite one? I have a cheap Fender I bought way back to learn on and it's ok, but I'd like to get one with better tone. I liked the tone on a TW 40-0-AN Tanglewood I listened to today. Also listened to Gibson J-45 Standard and an Epiphone Masterbuilt AJ-45 Me and I couldn't tell the difference in tone except the price range showed a big difference.

There all different the Epiphone Texan has 53 years of tone that I think only the oldies have. The J45 is a true Gibson rich tone clear highs great bass and will only get better with age the Taylor’s are Taylor’s they have that bright tone and clear it’s that come with Taylor’s

The dobro is only a week old so I hold comments till I have more time with it.I love them all but I guess the Epi is my baby

Will post some pics soon

I've been playing for 41 years currently own 2015 J 45 Standard, a 1964 Epiphone Texan, a Dobro Hound Dog, and a Taylor 150 12 string and a Taylor GS Mini

Pretty easy to say this isn't a passing thing for me

Glad to find the forum and learn more about Acoustic Guitars

Hello from Brampton. Sounds like a nice collection.

Archived