Gibson Guitar Board: Behringer CMD 2a "Mode" button - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Behringer CMD 2a "Mode" button

#1 User is offline   theradbruh 

• Group: Members

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

Can anyone Help me find a way to set the "mode" button as the DEL(delete) button like in the CMD 4a for removing Cue's

like "mode"+"Cue 1" = "Del Cue 1"

I don't know how to edit Script.

#2 User is online   TheMoroney 

• LocationUSA

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:07 PM

View Posttheradbruh, on 03 November 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

Can anyone Help me find a way to set the "mode" button as the DEL(delete) button like in the CMD 4a for removing Cue's

like "mode"+"Cue 1" = "Del Cue 1"

I don't know how to edit Script.

This is doable, however, it depends on how behringers mode button works. if it loads a secondary hard programmed profile then mode wont work. I can take a look at this over the weekend.
Guest Script Writer (IE, I do not work for Stanton, Gibson, or any of their associated brands, nor do I work any other companies who are in the industry. This also means I do not get any compensation for the scripts I write. All scripts that are written by me and all help given by me is to be acknowledged as one user helping another.)
Author of the Numark DJ2GO script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Orbit script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the updated version of the script for the M-Audio Xponent (included in 2.72)
Author of the Akai APK Mini script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Mixtrack 3 script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Deckadance user since 2014
FL Studio user since 2013

#3 User is offline   theradbruh 

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:20 AM

View PostTheMoroney, on 03 November 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

This is doable, however, it depends on how behringers mode button works. if it loads a secondary hard programmed profile then mode wont work. I can take a look at this over the weekend.

Thank you. I'll look forward to what you find out and do. As of now I can't find I single thing the "Mode" button Does on Deckadance 2. I'm sure it has, But I just haven't figured it out yet.

On Virtual DJ 8 the basic Mapping of Behringer CMD studio 2a for Deleting Cue points that way "mode"+"Cue X" deleted which ever Cue point you press right after the Mode button.

This is were I saw it http://www.virtualdj...a/controls.html
It looks Like Vitrual DJ 8 has the Best Functions for the Buttons on the CMD 2a. I wonder why Deckadance 2 is not on par with the use of the buttons/functions.

HERE ARE SOME OTHER FUNCTION I'D LIKE TO HAVE ON DECKADANCE 2

(PITCH BEND Buttons)

In Tempo mode : Temporary slow-down/speed-up track. Tempo will resume to the value designated by the Pitch fader when the button is released

In Loop mode :
MINUS : Sets a Loop In (Start) point for a manual loop
PLUS : Sets a Loop Out (End) point for a manual loop. Exits Loop when enabled

In Effect mode :
MINUS : Selects the next available Effect
PLUS. Activates the selected Effect

(PITCH Nob)

In Tempo mode : Adjust the tempo (BPM) of the track

In Loop mode : Doubles/halves the size of the Loop. when the MODE button is pressed, moves the triggered loop backwards/forward by 1 beat.

In Effects mode : Adjusts the 1st Parameter of the selected Effect. When the MODE button is pressed, adjust the 2nd Parameter of the selected Effect

(ASSIGN A/B Button)

ASSIGN A : Sets PITCH BEND and PITCH keys to Loop mode when enabled
ASSIGN B : Sets PITCH BEND and PITCH keys to Effects mode when enabled.
When both are disabled, the PITCH BEND and PITCH keys are set to Tempo mode (default mode)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users