Gibson Brands Forums

Hello from sunny Florida, land I’d crazies, outlaws, antique in-laws and more

Andylappin

Just joined the form, been a Gibson guy for quite a spell.. just wanted say hello. I own a few nice Gibson’s and actually just bought a wm-00 off this forum.. haven’t received it yet but been lookin* for one for a year so it was a nice early Christmas present from me to me.lol

Gibson’s and others I own

68 J45 sunburst, 2007 Hummingbird True Vintage, just bought a 1999 WM-00, a 1995 Collings D1, 1989 Martin HD-28

1970 Es-330, 78 Es-335 pro, 2011 Les Paul custom silver burst.

Yea, I got a guitar addiction problem of sorts..

just wanted to introduce myself,

Sarasota Florida if anyone is from here also shout out to me

Andy

Just joined the form, been a Gibson guy for quite a spell.. just wanted say hello. I own a few nice Gibson’s and actually just bought a wm-00 off this forum.. haven’t received it yet but been lookin* for one for a year so it was a nice early Christmas present from me to me.lol

Gibson’s and others I own

68 J45 sunburst, 2007 Hummingbird True Vintage, just bought a 1999 WM-00, a 1995 Collings D1, 1989 Martin HD-28

1970 Es-330, 78 Es-335 pro, 2011 Les Paul custom silver burst.

Yea, I got a guitar addiction problem of sorts..

just wanted to introduce myself,

Sarasota Florida if anyone is from here also shout out to me

Andy

Hey Andy I'm from Ellenton/Palmetto nice to see a neighbor on here ! [thumbup]

Welcome to the forums Andy. msp_thumbup.gif Congrats on the guitar too, those are the best kind of Christmas presents, from me to me. I just did a from me to me Guitar also. You can see it on the Epiphone Lounge. It's under Butch has been naughty, or something like that. Rob also posted it on the Gibson lounge. It's a Ovation Classic Plus in Koa Burst.

Archived