Gibson Guitar Board: Features required to make Deckadance great - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Features required to make Deckadance great

#1 User is offline   Blank_Disk 

• Group: Members

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:24 PM

I have had many dj controllers, and Deckadance for a long while and have never to be able to fully use all features as most controllers only have so many buttons and use a combination of 2 keys, a shift key or midi modifiers to be honest all 3 features need adding as it would add a huge scope for midi controllability and enable people to take full advantage of the numerous features, I think this software is great but these few limitations are the one thing holding it back.

#2 User is online   TheMoroney 

• Group: Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:52 PM

Finally able to get back into my account to address this. Deckadance does currently have the ability to use modifier keys. I would ask that you please take a look at almost any of the scripts that I have written for deckadance (I believe the best example of what your looking for can be found in my mixtrack pro 3 script) and you should be able to see that it is not only possible, but how a lot of the scripts that have been written, not just by me, but also Luis and Phatso, are able to accomplish what they can.
Guest Script Writer (IE, I do not work for Stanton, Gibson, or any of their associated brands, nor do I work any other companies who are in the industry. This also means I do not get any compensation for the scripts I write. All scripts that are written by me and all help given by me is to be acknowledged as one user helping another.)
Author of the Numark DJ2GO script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Orbit script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the updated version of the script for the M-Audio Xponent (included in 2.72)
Author of the Akai APK Mini script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Mixtrack 3 script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Deckadance user since 2014
FL Studio user since 2013

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users