Gibson Brands Forums

Photo Sharing (for idiots)

jedzep

Hey y'all. Since Photobucket went bye-bye I lost my pic storage for use here and on other forums. I looked through Imgur, where I see a lot of pics here pass through but it seems involved. Thinking Shutterfly as it looks simple and I'm wondering if anyone here uses and likes it. Other suggestions (for idiots) are welcome.

Nothing wrong with Imgur.... It has the option when you upload to share with the community and you can get people commenting... But just don't share anything and use it as storage... Its no harder to use than any other site and a darn site better than photbucket ever was.

You must be really old. I think they're called texting areas now. I don't know what to use FB for. I joined just to watch what my kids are up to.

Kids don't use Facebook...they are all about Instagram and Snapchat. They just made a Facebook profile to let you think you are keeping up with them. [biggrin]

Guest Farnsbarns

Nope. You can still embed your photobucket pics for free. Link to one of yours and I'll show you. It's impossible for them to prevent it.

Nope. You can still embed your photobucket pics for free. Link to one of yours and I'll show you. It's impossible for them to prevent it.

Thanks for the offer. I closed the account a couple weeks ago and I'm moving to another site.

Guest Farnsbarns

Fortunately, this forum offers the 'attachment'/'browse' option which makes it easy to include photos.

Only up to a tiny size, and you'll have to keep deleting the last photo to add a new one.

Thank you, Roach. I'll check it out. How can advice from a guy called Roach be bad?

Well you know it will live through just about anything...ha

One question i have though is if roaches can survive a nuclear explosion, and live for 10 days without a head, what the f___ is inside raid?

• 1 month later...

my dog would get up and pee on the guitar.

btw thats a pretty blonde acoustic, i like the inlays and neck binding

Thanks. That is my Flame Maple Advanced Jumbo. The dog is an old Basset hound. He s specially trained as a Guitar stand.this one does not get near the music room.

56R2hqS.jpg

Archived