Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

help bass sounds vst, midi or?

#1 User is offline   Roach 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:19 PM

How can I, or, can I, add bass to automatically play to my recorded guitar, without having a midi controller or an actual bass, using cakewalk guitar tracks pro. Or can I trun my pc keyboard keystrokes as a midi controller to input live with playback into guitar tracks pro 3.0, somehow?
I know the ultimate answer is to buy a bass but im out of money, and im not a bass player. I have tried some bass vst's but i dont understand them.Virtual instruments is confusing and does not really do anything for me recording along with playback. Can anyone tell me how to use midi and or vst's to accomplish adding bass to my guitar recordings with this program on windows 8.1 or point me in some kind of direction? Ok and i use a scarlette solo interface for mic and guitar from the DI Out on my marshall. or micing the amp either way. I read something about a program that will predict what a bassist would play given whatever style you want and will automatically put a bass line to your tracks but im skeptical that it exists, at least as something affordable.
Posted Image
2015 Les Paul Studio (MM)
2000 Les Paul Special w/hums

Year? Ibanez RG120
Yamaha FS-311 7/8ths scale Acoustic

Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401 12" CG 40w
Line 6 Spyder IV 15
Danelectro HT50 in Nifty Fifty cab
Focusrite Scarlett Solo PC USB interface
SM-57 Mic

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1