Gibson Brands Forums

Bare Knuckle Pickups? Miracle Man Bridge?

scottpaine_69

I'm going to be ordering a Bare Knuckle Miracle Man pickup to put in the bridge of my 2017 Gibson Les Paul Standard T. I've read some reviews and watched the few demos of the miracle man pup I could find. I normally go with Seymour Duncan as my passive pickup and EMG as my active. I found the miracle man pickup while doing some searching for something a little differant. It is a passive pickup based on Zakk Wyldes sound which is active emg's. I already have 2 les pauls loaded with ZW EMG"S and my 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic has a Seymour Duncan Alternitive 8 (alnico 8 magnet)in the bridge. I found the SD pup because I wanted a hot pickup without loosing the alnico feel. It is a great pickup. I just don't want every guitar to sound the same so I believe the Bare Knuckle miracle man will add something differant to my tone. If anybody has any experiance with this pickup let me know what you think. MY final Les Paul will be staying stock. I picked up a 2017Gibson Les Paul Traditional HP with Burbucker 2 neck and a burstbucker 3plus in the bridge andsounds mean and agressive. It was not what I expected it to sound like so I was pleasantly suprised. Backto the subject, Just looking for feedback on Bare Knuckle miracle man pickup and Bare Knuckle pickups in general.

I can't help ya with the Miracle Man. I've never had the opportunity to try one. But I have installed/played 4 sets of Bareknuckle pickups.

Humbuckers-Stormy Monday, The Mule. Tele single coils- Yardbird and Brown Sugar. All were outstanding pups! And the folks at Bareknuckle are top notch.

I think you will be very happy with the Miracle Man. [thumbup]

Archived