Gibson Brands Forums

Chibson's...

NighthawkChris

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another shot to the dead horse? Didn't see that coming.

What is it with so many of you guys here saying one thing and then doing another?

Trolls always look to get a rise out of others. Continuing to go back and forth with this guy is getting him off. I will let him have the last word...

Nice. The Navy was way to ridiculous, so I got out and joined the Coast Guard. I was a Pirate when I was stationed in the Caribbean. Who is gonna pull the Coast Guard over. I took Cuban Cigars and as much Rum as I could store in my locker back to Puerto Rico when I was stationed there.

mmmm....Cubans.

Learnted about them when we lived in Bermuda for a few years in The Awesome Eighties.

rct

Trolls always look to get a rise out of others. Continuing to go back and forth with this guy is getting him off. I will let him have the last word...

They also never seem to know when they are getting had. This isn't the first time for this guy, he's been had in here before and still doesn't get it.

rct

They also never seem to know when they are getting had. This isn't the first time for this guy, he's been had in here before and still doesn't get it.

rct

I noticed that. Also wondered if he has posted here before under another name. I have and idea who...

Totally. You meant to do that right?

Absolutely. You seem incapable of figuring out that an "argument", one that exists only in your mind, has gone just a wee bit past believable and is people poking at you.

I posted in response to people buying fake guitars that I don't care. It's not a headline, most of these people know I'm one of the ones that just doesn't care what people buy.

You come along and try, in your mind and in your way, to turn it into an "argument" about the relative morality of making and selling fake guitars, how big an international crisis this is, and how awful everyone else is that doesn't care about this greatest of mankind's failings. Which it was never about, for me, it was about the people that buy them. Can't speak for anyone else.

You bit. Still are. Congratulations on your recent self awareness of the puppet you are.

rct

Absolutely. You seem incapable of figuring out that an "argument", one that exists only in your mind, has gone just a wee bit past believable and is people poking at you.

I posted in response to people buying fake guitars that I don't care. It's not a headline, most of these people know I'm one of the ones that just doesn't care what people buy.

You come along and try, in your mind and in your way, to turn it into an "argument" about the relative morality of making and selling fake guitars, how big an international crisis this is, and how awful everyone else is that doesn't care about this greatest of mankind's failings. Which it was never about, for me, it was about the people that buy them. Can't speak for anyone else.

You bit. Still are. Congratulations on your recent self awareness of the puppet you are.

rct

Yeah, you don't care. I heard you the first 21 times.

My question is why you keep saying it and falling for my "trolling"? Amazing how when you guys lose an argument the "he's a troll" stuff starts coming out.

Leave lol. Nobody has a gun to your head to reply to or even read what I say.

You don't care and you're operating on a worldview and information from 20 years ago.

Got it.

Amazing how when you guys lose an argument the "he's a troll" stuff starts coming out.

I didn't call you a troll at all, but I agreed with observations about a particular kind of forum poster that you match nicely. I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't lose any argument. I can't lose an argument if I'm not arguing with someone. You don't seem to understand that. You argue only with the voices in your head and assign those voices to people in these forums on occasion. I think it is harder for you to grasp that nobody finds you or your beliefs important or interesting enough to argue with, so you plod on with your winning strategy. And I laugh.

rct

I didn't call you a troll at all, but I agreed with observations about a particular kind of forum poster that you match nicely. I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't lose any argument. I can't lose an argument if I'm not arguing with someone. You don't seem to understand that. You argue only with the voices in your head and assign those voices to people in these forums on occasion. I think it is harder for you to grasp that nobody finds you or your beliefs important or interesting enough to argue with, so you plod on with your winning strategy. And I laugh.

rct

So in addition to being totally out of date information wise you're paranoid to?

Ok guys, truth time. I have 76 sock accounts here. Why 76? I'm patriotic. Everyone here but you RCT is just me using another account lol.

And my question is since I'm a troll with sock accounts....why are you still here talking to me?

You don't care.....and you have an "insider" who told you 20 years ago counterfeiting wasn't a big deal.

Got it.

So in addition to being totally out of date information wise you're paranoid to?

Ok guys, truth time. I have 76 sock accounts here. Why 76? I'm patriotic. Everyone here buy you RCT is just me using another account lol.

And my question is since I'm a troll with sock accounts....why are you still here talking to me?

You don't care.....and you have an "insider" who told you 20 years ago counterfeiting wasn't a big deal.

Got it.

No, by assigning voices in your head to other people in the forum, other users. Not only do you not know how to actually structure an argument and follow it, yer pretty dim it turns out.

rct

No, by assigning voices in your head to other people in the forum, other users. Not only do you not know how to actually structure an argument and follow it, yer pretty dim it turns out.

rct

Lol, you're the one talking about people having other accounts. What would be the point of that exactly? Am I always teaming up with my other account or something? Is my other account always agreeing with me?

You need to get out more old timer. Maybe you wouldn't be so paranoid.

Wonderful thread, most enjoyable.

Keep up the good work, carry on etc!

BTW a brace means two of, as in "a brace of mouldiwarps".

.....Adam and the Ants remains one of the probably three best rock shows I'm ever seent in my life........MAN Billy Idol was a roaring inferno of Rock.

rct

[lol] [lol] For God's sake stop it, it's beginning to hurt...[lol] [lol]

Byee!

...BTW a brace means two of, as in "a brace of mouldiwarps"....

And with two glasses each before nibbles and one glass each afterwards that suggests to me, IIRC, that there is an unopened half-a-brace/singleton still in the pantry....

eusa_think.gif

Pip.

I Love Livin' In The City.

Yeah man. Simple is good!

Chibson's - i find em mildly entertaining in the videos where people point out the good bits and how to tell them from real ones, and vaguely annoying in that if you want to buy an LP you now have to make sure it's real. But on the whole I couldn't care less.

...which raises a point I've wondered about for a while - why do the (North) Americans here say '"..could care less" instead of "... couldn't care less" ? That makes no sense to me [confused]

Born earlier than 95 (much). Seen my share of guys walking into a room and picking a fight with whom he perceives to be the big guy in the room. Sometimes helps establish the alpha persona you may be looking for and sometimes you get a bloody nose.

Doesn't matter AllenJason95. This is a cool place to come to and talk about guitars and make light fun of each other and be like bees pollenating different flowers (subjects I mean).

I've seen people recover from the initial sour taste of a troll and those people become great members of this community. Some go away and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Be who you want to be...I got your message about counterfeits in the first post you made (#2&). superfluous after that. I know a big word but it's a good one!

Born earlier than 95 (much). Seen my share of guys walking into a room and picking a fight with whom he perceives to be the big guy in the room. Sometimes helps establish the alpha persona you may be looking for and sometimes you get a bloody nose.

Doesn't matter AllenJason95. This is a cool place to come to and talk about guitars and make light fun of each other and be like bees pollenating different flowers (subjects I mean).

I've seen people recover from the initial sour taste of a troll and those people become great members of this community. Some go away and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Be who you want to be...I got your message about counterfeits in the first post you made (#2&). superfluous after that. I know a big word but it's a good one!

What is it with the old guys here getting on soapboxes?

If you don’t like what I have to say, cool. You don’t have to read it.

BTW “Superfluous” isn’t a big word. You’re not the only one who’s been to college here. If you think everything I’ve written after my first post has been superfluous, great. Feel free to move along.

I’ve noticed many of you guys here want to get involved in and continue threads while at the same time acting above it.

Whether you whine about me being a “troll” or you think I’m a “great member of this community” doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what I’m saying one iota.

What is it with the old guys here acting like old women? If you don’t like what someone is saying.....and you think they’re trolling......why are you here responding and lecturing?

“Get over it”, stop “beating a dead horse”, quit contributing to “the sour taste of a troll” (lol).

Archived