Gibson Brands Forums

Chibson's...

NighthawkChris

Yeah man. Simple is good!

Chibson's - i find em mildly entertaining in the videos where people point out the good bits and how to tell them from real ones, and vaguely annoying in that if you want to buy an LP you now have to make sure it's real. But on the whole I couldn't care less.

...which raises a point I've wondered about for a while - why do the (North) Americans here say '"..could care less" instead of "... couldn't care less" ? That makes no sense to me [confused]

Livin’ In the City is a great song. The rest of their songs....not so much. I love the first punk bands, like The Ramones, Dead Boys, Pistols, Clash, Heartbreakers etc but when the Mohawk and leather jacket became standard issue I lost interest.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1511358630[/url]' post='1894330']

What is it with the old guys here getting on soapboxes?

If you don’t like what I have to say, cool. You don’t have to read it.

BTW “Superfluous” isn’t a big word. You’re not the only one who’s been to college here. If you think everything I’ve written after my first post has been superfluous, great. Feel free to move along.

I’ve noticed many of you guys here want to get involved in and continue threads while at the same time acting above it.

Whether you whine about me being a “troll” or you think I’m a “great member of this community” doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change what I’m saying one iota.

What is it with the old guys here acting like old women? If you don’t like what someone is saying.....and you think they’re trolling......why are you here responding and lecturing?

“Get over it”, stop “beating a dead horse”, quit contributing to “the sour taste of a troll” (lol).

Happy Thanksgiving AJ95, hope you and your family have a blessed holiday 🦃

Archived