Gibson Brands Forums

Sweetwater Sale on LP Trad Pro

Twang Gang

Sweetwater announced Black Friday sale today. Offering Wine Red or Heritage Cherry Sunburst Traditional Pro LP for a great price of $1598. Mahogany/Maple body, Rosewood board, Burstbucker 1 & 2 pups, push/pulls for coil split and boost, locking Grover tuners.

They do a thorough check of all guitars they sell, so they will be in top condition, and they ship for free so I think these are a great deal.

If I hadn't bought a new Standard at the beginning of the year I know I'd be jumping on one of these.

Sweetwater announced Black Friday sale today. Offering Wine Red or Heritage Cherry Sunburst Traditional Pro LP for a great price of

...They do a thorough check of all guitars they sell, so they will be in top condition, and they ship for free so I think these are a great deal.

I think, based on my conversations with my sales guy, that this only applies to guitars over $500 or so, but I will say that I've bought several guitars over that price from SW, always arrived in primo condition, and no complaints whatsoever, and their return policy is very liberal as well, and you get candy!!! No affiliation with the company, just a satisfied customer.

I also got a "heads up" voice mail, alerting me to several upcoming "specials". Granted, they are in the business to sell, but they're not "pushy".

I think it is all guitars over 299.00 I live 55 miles from there and go up at least twice a month as a matter of fact I will be there tomorrow.

I am in South Bend for the holiday and plan on heading out there this Friday or Saturday. Amazing campus. The music store part is surprisingly small compared to everything else there.

Archived