Gibson Brands Forums

Trading Post Forum closing

Dave F

Hey... things might be tough for the mother company.... audio.... bad business decisions.

Definitely don’t want to argue about this... but I like this forum a lot.

We all should have a backup plan! Like.... meet at the AGF or UMGF...

Heck my family has a doomsday scenario. We all meet at a Waffle House In Pittsburgh.

The Gibson Acoustic Forum needs a Pittsburgh Waffle House.

Sure, just trust the honest bids on eBay or Craig's List

you or myself in most case dont know who your selling to here? sometimes other sources have a way of working for the better.. you still have to sell, still recieve payment and make sure funds clear. and guitars get shipped properly..

I had one sold here to find ,,the seller was not serious, so there really is no safe place.. Ive already move out 30 Guitars.. and No issues..

you or myself in most case dont know who your selling to here? sometimes other sources have a way of working for the better.. you still have to sell, still recieve payment and make sure funds clear. and guitars get shipped properly..

I had one sold here to find ,,the seller was not serious, so there really is no safe place.. Ive already move out 30 Guitars.. and No issues..

Curious how/where you sell your guitars in Canada. Not planning to sell any soon but is there a better place than say Craigslist?

BC Mike

Curious how/where you sell your guitars in Canada. Not planning to sell any soon but is there a better place than say Craigslist?

BC Mike

Hi Mike;

Dont sell, but do buy, I have been using kijiji for a couple years now (gave up ebay long time ago). From a buying perspective I can search within distance or the entire province.

Johnny

Archived