Gibson Guitar Board: Deckadance LE license missing in hardware package - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deckadance LE license missing in hardware package

#1 User is offline   MlvE 

• Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 02:14 AM

I bought a DJ-tech controller recently at an online store.
When I received it,it appeared to be incomplete. The included Deckadance LE software wasn't there.
I tried to solve this by contacting the supplier and DJ-tech but without succes.
As the mixer seems to be an item that is discontinued, nobody is willing to spend any energy to help me. (even no reply.....)
Although the unit should work with other software as well, this appeared to be true on paper only. The unit doesn't work.
Apparently, the design of the hardware has a strong hook-up with Deckadance LE but as told. The software wasn't in the box.
This is why I ultimately try to get support from Gibson although I understand that this problem is not yours.
Would it be possible to license me for the LE-version? It doesn't need to be the latest version.
In case it makes sense, I can submit the serial-number of the controller.
A reply would be appreciated! Regards, Mark

#2 User is online   TheMoroney 

• Group: Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted Today, 04:59 PM

Please see the PM i sent you.
Guest Script Writer (IE, I do not work for Stanton, Gibson, or any of their associated brands, nor do I work any other companies who are in the industry. This also means I do not get any compensation for the scripts I write. All scripts that are written by me and all help given by me is to be acknowledged as one user helping another.)
Author of the Numark DJ2GO script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Orbit script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the updated version of the script for the M-Audio Xponent (included in 2.72)
Author of the Akai APK Mini script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Mixtrack 3 script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Deckadance user since 2014
FL Studio user since 2013

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users