Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Genitalia

JayinLA

I Think there is something inherently fallac about the guitar as an instrument. And for some holiday table humor why not talk guitar genetalia?

In the age of political correctness, is it still ok to be obscene for the sake of a laugh?

In the age of political correctness, is it still ok to be obscene for the sake of a laugh?

Absolutely!! I encourage it! I have to be honest, I snicker every time I'm in a discussion about semi hollows because of the aforementioned choice A. It just sounds wrong and everybody mature or not giggles when it's said.

...I snicker every time I'm in a discussion about semi hollows because of the aforementioned choice A. It just sounds wrong and everybody mature or not giggles when it's said...

My Gypsy-Jazzer was made back in the '40s by a lutier named Antoine di Mauro. One notable feature of his archtops was the exaggerated shape of his f-holes so that they resemble an 'S' more than an 'f'. This can be the cause of a few raised eyebrows when I refer to my 'S-hole' guitar...

Pip.

My Gypsy-Jazzer was made back in the '40s by a lutier named Antoine di Mauro. One notable feature of his archtops was the exaggerated shape of his f-holes so that they resemble an 'S' more than an 'f'. This can be the cause of a few raised eyebrows when I refer to my 'S-hole' guitar...

Pip.

I wonder what one would call the holes on a Johnny A semi.. A holes?

:)

1qsSWxb.jpg

There will be a backlash on "PC". And it will be equally extreme. And as misguided.

I don't find guitars to be particularly feminine. The ones I like are loud and distorted, never faked a pregnancy, never "let me go" at a critical juncture.

I'm not bitter, though. It may sound like it. But it's not the case.

Guest Farnsbarns

Pip.

[scared] you haven't posted that picture????

The most provocative bit of guitar genitalia is undoubtedly the jack hole.

:lol: [blush] :unsure: :mellow:

My very own word, coined long ago first time I got an ElektroSokket in one of my teles:

Guitanus.

You are welcome.

rct

Archived