Gibson Brands Forums

ISO Gibson 2017 Les Paul Classic HP Electric Guitar Green Ocean Burst

ArvadaGuitar

Hey All,

Well, I have become obsessed with the following guitar, but of course, too late. I have been searching for the the following and can't seen to find one anywhere except on Ebay for $800 over normal sales price.

Gibson 2017 Les Paul Classic HP Electric Guitar Green Ocean Burst

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson/2017-Les-Paul-Classic-HP-Electric-Guitar.gc

Anyone have any ideas on where to find a new one?

Hey All,

Well, I have become obsessed with the following guitar, but of course, too late. I have been searching for the the following and can't seen to find one anywhere except on Ebay for $800 over normal sales price.

Gibson 2017 Les Paul Classic HP Electric Guitar Green Ocean Burst

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson/2017-Les-Paul-Classic-HP-Electric-Guitar.gc

Anyone have any ideas on where to find a new one?

Can’t you just order one?

Nice guitar... I'd call GC and see what their plans might be in terms of restocking. Other than that, we can keep a look out and see if something is available. Pretty much what you have to do when you target a particular guitar.

Are you opposed to ordering internationally? I have found a few results this route. Just Google the guitar model and go through the links one at a time. Tedious, yes, but on the other side of the work, you get your guitar hopefully. Never know if you don't try...

Anyhow, good luck and best wishes. I hope that you get your hands on this guitar.

I would suggest that you call Chuck Levins Washington Music Center in Silver Springs, Maryland or House of Guitars in Rochester, NY to see if they have any. They are authorized Gibson dealers but can not do online sales, just in store or by phone.

Archived