Gibson Brands Forums

LP Elegant

Randinator

Hello all

I am new to here as of today. I bought an LP Elegant second hand. I am wondering if anyone can give me info on it? It is #42025. It is what I would call Cherry Sunburst with Grover tuners, ebony fretboard with Abalone inlays

It has gold volume and tone knobs. It looks like it was never taken out of the case! There is a little bit of a lip where the neck binding meets the neck which surprises me. It does not seem to affect the playing! It would be great if Admin can give me any info on it. Original cost? What kind of pickups are installed on it? Neck radius etc....

Thank you for any help anyone can give me

Hello all

I am new to here as of today. I bought an LP Elegant second hand. I am wondering if anyone can give me info on it? It is #42025. It is what I would call Cherry Sunburst with Grover tuners, ebony fretboard with Abalone inlays

It has gold volume and tone knobs. It looks like it was never taken out of the case! There is a little bit of a lip where the neck binding meets the neck which surprises me. It does not seem to affect the playing! It would be great if Admin can give me any info on it. Original cost? What kind of pickups are installed on it? Neck radius etc....

Thank you for any help anyone can give me

I would encourage you to reach out to Gibson Customer Service. They do not monitor these forums and do not respond to questions here, only users. Also, that is a Custom Shop guitar versus a Gibson USA guitar. I would encourage you to post this in the Gibson Custom Shop section of the forums as you will likely get more users that are familiar with the guitar.

I would encourage you to reach out to Gibson Customer Service. They do not monitor these forums and do not respond to questions here, only users. Also, that is a Custom Shop guitar versus a Gibson USA guitar. I would encourage you to post this in the Gibson Custom Shop section of the forums as you will likely get more users that are familiar with the guitar.

Thank you Megafrog!

Guest Farnsbarns

For some reason it says that the file is too big to upload! For crying out loud, it's only one picture!!!

You have to use an external sharing service and embed the image here. I use Dropbox. I think I'm alone in that. There's all sorts of options.

Archived