Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul E-series nuclear

Schotime5

I'm not sure how to post a photo, but I have a 2001 Epiphone Les Paul nuclear extreme in what Gibson tells me is the blue yellow finish. It is definitely not blue in most light it looks black, but if you look closly at it, it looks purple. Is if just just the way these came, or has the aging process turned it from Blue to purple? What are any of your experiences or knowledge you have on this please.

I'm not sure how to post a photo, but I have a 2001 Epiphone Les Paul nuclear extreme in what Gibson tells me is the blue yellow finish. It is definitely not blue in most light it looks black, but if you look closly at it, it looks purple. Is if just just the way these came, or has the aging process turned it from Blue to purple? What are any of your experiences or knowledge you have on this please.

Check out the photograph hosting site imgur.com. It is quite and much like photobucket , and allows bb links to be copied and pasted into sites like Epiphone.com msp_thumbup.gif . Check it out , it is actually quite easy to learn and use :) then you can post a few photos , if you have a digital camera and a few moments of spare time :)

That particular instrument may have been finished with some type of holographic or color changing paint , maybe . Now that I have tried to explain how to use imgur.com please try to send a few photos :)

peace :)

I have an Epiphone Demon-V from the E series and it is a decent guitar. I like the pickups used in the E series, I find them to be comparable to Gibson Burst Buckers. Your LP is at the top of the E series line and is a cool find. I haven't seen one in that color combo before, previously I have only seen orange and yellow on the LP.

Archived