Gibson Brands Forums

Fender strat vs LP custom : the duet

lolo_guitar

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ95 is banned. Not sure about Lolo.

Lolo should be banned as he just sent me 2 threatening personal messages. Tried to report him, but when clicking the report button on his page it says error. Any advice on reporting to moderators? He is also now -95 for bad reputation.

Lolo should be banned as he just sent me 2 threatening personal messages. Tried to report him, but when clicking the report button on his page it says error. Any advice on reporting to moderators? He is also now -95 for bad reputation.

He just did the same thing to me. KSDaddy is a moderator and we can report him via message.

He just did the same thing to me. KSDaddy is a moderator and we can report him via message.

Ah great, thanks for that. I actually just found ksdaddy's email just as you replied to this thread. First time I've ever reported anyone.

cody78 likes to be seen as a sweet man

so i answered to him like he talked to me : the same way so he must not come here to say " hey guys he talked me bad"

typical school attitude from teenagers

i think there were adults

mistake

i tried to contact the moderators but there are on holidays

i suppose

i will try later

but i really don't care : people are unable to talk about music, guitares, it's all what we see

they prefer some attacks

insults saying "hey it's a troll " or hey "trap" because of jealousy

when you ask a question: nobody answers cos it seems nobody has any experience

any guitares or knowledges

so they prefer to say "hey you are like that " or "hey > troll" or "hey you ask the same question"

and ?

and ?

and?

Americans : you give a very bad image of your country

that's all that i can say

but i don't put the blame on you

professionals don't spend their time in the groups

they prefer to play : that's what i do

Ah great, thanks for that. I actually just found ksdaddy's email just as you replied to this thread. First time I've ever reported anyone.

Lolo just messaged me again. He is now trolling members directly versus on the forum. I replied to him including a moderator in the response.

for those who are here to talk about music and not mega something or cu...or other stupid nicknames

the original thread was this

i must admit i have not read the answers cos it was not interesting at all

but for the first time they were some answers

but nothing about music except 2

https://www.youtube....h?v=kSeyN87DSRY

you may not know this beautiful old slow song which was a big success for Roch

this version gave us a good duet with LP custom /strat in two harmonized guitars in a slow song without all the shred you find everyday :)

have a good day

peace and love

i hope the Gibson guitars are not as bad as the users :)here

[flapper][thumbup]

bye

thanks to the first answer :)sorry no time for the others

maybe in 2070

the problem with roch voisine is he began as a soft rock -pop- slow songs

but after that song that why my thread was here for

he dit not really play rock

just slow songs, balads but with a beautiful voice

he talks in english too

but as you can see in my first link

it was to show the different tones between a lp custom (black color) and the strat custom

the lp had a loud and warm tone : it was very good but because of the price i can't buy it so i have this in other way

but it must not be the good place to talk about guitars here

have a good day like the man musicians ' friend say : very cool man

this is the kind of man we would like to see here

but he is has some better things to do and he has nothing to do here: i really can understand this ! l [flapper]

Lolo, you stated to me in a private message that you know I'm not that smart but I should be doing my job (or words to that effect).

You're right, I'm not very smart. I'm reminded of that every day.

If you're just here to pick a fight, publicly or in private messages, you will go away. Simple as that.

I propose banning everyone from London, the capital of Europe. Those people have been a problem for centuries, and continue to be as much with their bitcoins and fancy mustard.

rct

You leave our English mustard alone rct. Now that is real proper mustard guaranteed to put hairs on the chest 9and elsewhere) although I grant it seems to be the custom these days for men to aspire as smooth as a baby's bum.

...And who in their right fukking mind calls an elevator a fukking lift?...

Oh Yeah???

You erstwhile-colonials PARK on the DRIVEWAY but DRIVE on the PARKWAY and YOU think WE should have our minds examined?

Cant even speak right proper like; not like wot we can.

eusa_snooty.gif

Pip.

Archived