Gibson Brands Forums

Korina Les Paul opinions

trextroy

I picked up a 2011 Epiphone Les Paul Trad Pro Karina for $150 with case! I love it. I don't see much chat about them on the boards. It is light weight and sounds terrific to me. Wondering why I got it so cheap and I don't see a whole lot of info or interest anywhere in these guitars. Were they deemed subpar or ? Thanks for any comments.

Did a quick search also and didnt find much on them except for a YouTube vid. Limited Edition no doubt.

Theres a few Epis out there that are now rare. I wish I had my 1959 Standard back that they did several years ago- foolishly sold it.

Sounds like you got a steal! Doubt it is subpar.

I picked up a 2011 Epiphone Les Paul Trad Pro Karina for $150 with case! I love it. I don't see much chat about them on the boards. It is light weight and sounds terrific to me. Wondering why I got it so cheap and I don't see a whole lot of info or interest anywhere in these guitars. Were they deemed subpar or ? Thanks for any comments.

Hey TT;

From what I could see on the net looks like it was a special run for GC. Nice looking LP for sure.

Johnny

Archived