Gibson Brands Forums

NGD non gibson this time

blindboygrunt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I thought it was downright nice version. Played really well with a guitar that responds nicely to your touch. And it is always nice to see somebody else who dresses for their performance.

Cheers zomby

But I’m just dressed as I normally dress

My zoot suits in the cleaners

Am I misunderstanding something or are you back to a D-35 without the H for Herringbone.

One thing I know is that you are a half step down - key-wise, won't/can't comment the trade.

Hope you feel inspired. This time of year needs a little extra and nothing does that better than a new guitar.

Will hear the track in the cans later.

Stay groovin' bbg ^ and congs

Well, first - the performance is lovely. Great vox, and that guitar suits you AT LEAST as well as your J45 - perhaps better.

I know the answer to this, probably because we have emailed (hehehe). But I would have guessed it anyways. Two things visually give it away if you look closely: the tuners and the rosette.

Man, do you have the picking down on this song. I am on the fairway. You are on the green.

Ah you’re mad

I’d be your caddy

But if you ever find me any where near a golf course the kick my arse

Am I misunderstanding something or are you back to a D-35 without the H for Herringbone.

One thing I know is that you are a half step down - key-wise, won't/can't comment the trade.

Hope you feel inspired. This time of year needs a little extra and nothing does that better than a new guitar.

Will hear the track in the cans later.

Stay groovin' bbg ^ and congs

Yeah batman. I’m half a step down. I tend to do that regularly , gives a little bit more rope when needed

Look forward to being in your cans em7

If not for you - I couldn't hear no robin sing. .

A very calm and unforced performance - a pleasure to listen to (and of course a great tune).

The Mart sounds a bit un-scalloped and stiff still - slightly neutral as these squires are, but with superb timbre.

Could you tell more about it all, , , the guitar and the general scene behind this unexpected development.

. . it's not a D-35?...I was going to say HD-35 but Em7 has detected lack of Hairy Bone.

Yea, but zooming in there seems to be h-bone in the rosette and the guard is tortoise - this might not be what any of us think it is.

We may not even know this model at all.

Yea, but zooming in there seems to be h-bone in the rosette and the guard is tortoise - this might not be what any of us think it is.

We may not even know this model at all.

A cheapie copy, you think?

BBG did say he traded the 000-15, not ‘traded up to .....xxxx...’ so an Alvarez or Eastman, you think...tuners don’t look right though...

And I like the hat, BBG, my sister is learning to make hats and I have one coming like that, another in snazzy leather and there was one in red which is way too small.....but I might ring her tonight and get her to make me an Australian Cricket cap after they won the Ashes.

BluesKing777.

Archived