Gibson Brands Forums

Question

jannusguy2

I think the reason they dumped the trading post was some folks just signing up, dropping in the required posts, then putting something up for sale and that's the end of their contribution.

if it's not in the rules, I agree, post something and if the moderators don't dig it, you'll know soon enough.

Okay, here's where we're at.

The company will not endorse or encourage selling on here and does not want this forum to be used as a place to post our links to ebay auctions or reverb offerings (or any similar, craigslist, etc).

If someone happens to have something to sell, then I would say post it in the appropriate sub-section and it would be subject to moderation (see ebay reference). There won't be a Trading Post site per se. I guess all we can do is see how it goes and try to play nice.

And if you sell your item, please remove it. I've heard that regular forum users can delete their own posts now, and that's great, but if you run into any problems deleting, just message me.

Excellent question and I don't have an answer. I'll bump the question up to those in higher authority. They'll either reply here or to me and I'll post it.

Now that we are in a pregnant pause, maybe that is the reason I woke up the past 2 mornings feeling nauseous.

Okay, here's where we're at.

The company will not endorse or encourage selling on here and does not want this forum to be used as a place to post our links to ebay auctions or reverb offerings (or any similar, craigslist, etc).

If someone happens to have something to sell, then I would say post it in the appropriate sub-section and it would be subject to moderation (see ebay reference). There won't be a Trading Post site per se. I guess all we can do is see how it goes and try to play nice.

And if you sell your item, please remove it. I've heard that regular forum users can delete their own posts now, and that's great, but if you run into any problems deleting, just message me.

Ok, thanks for the heads up!

Archived