Gibson Brands Forums: Monitor headphones out of sync with master audio ? - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Monitor headphones out of sync with master audio ? Monitor headphones out of sync with master audio ?

#1 User is offline   Rainbowserpant 

• Group: All Access

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

When I play any tracks through any decks, the monitor headphones are out of sync with the master audio which makes it very hard to try to mix?

Its hard to tell but the headphones seem almost half a beat in front of the master, or it could be the other way around.

I have previously had the audio set up working previously with Deckadance, so I'm not sure why this is happening?

I am using my on board VIA HD Audio set up for master output through front speakers and monitor headphone audio through rear speakers, which used to work fine previously, but now I can seem to work out why the audio is out of sync.

Can anyone please help?

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:40 AM

It's really strange. Could you post a picture of the "Audio Setup" window? I'm interested to check your samplerate (...44100 suggested), audio buffer size (...256 samples suggested) and audio device type.

#3 User is offline   ChristopherJ 

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:25 AM

The headphones are not bluethooth, right?

Kinda like asking if there is gas in the lawn mower I know, but sometimes the simple things can stymie.

#4 User is offline   Rainbowserpant 

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:36 PM

View PostLuis Serrano, on 13 January 2018 - 02:40 AM, said:

It's really strange. Could you post a picture of the "Audio Setup" window? I'm interested to check your samplerate (...44100 suggested), audio buffer size (...256 samples suggested) and audio device type.

Hi Luis, I have attached my audio set up as requested.

Attached File(s)

#5 User is offline   Rainbowserpant 

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:37 PM

View PostChristopherJ, on 13 January 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

The headphones are not bluethooth, right?

Kinda like asking if there is gas in the lawn mower I know, but sometimes the simple things can stymie.

Hi Christopher. Headphones are NOT bluetooth, they are connected via cable to the rear audio output.

#6 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:07 PM

Could it be a problem with the ASIO4ALL drivers configuration? I would suggest to change the "Audio device type" to Directsound or Windows Audio for a quick test.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users