Gibson Brands Forums

2015 Gibson New Vintage Hummingbird Wildwood VOS

golfnut

Whats a good price on a 2015 Gibson New Vintage Hummingbird Wildwood VOS? Its been meticulously taken care of a far as I can see. Someone I know has one for sale. Even though I've been a Martin fanboy all my life and own a D-28 Authentic 1941 and a D-18 Authentic 1939 (thats authentic series not the real thing) I've always loved the Gibson hummingbird both in tone and look. My experience has been with a couple of 60's models. I hate the orangey look of the standard gibson hummingbird. Prefer the cherry look of the originals.

So if anyone knows what a fair price might be I can determine if the seller is reasonable.

Whats a good price on a 2015 Gibson New Vintage Hummingbird Wildwood VOS? Its been meticulously taken care of a far as I can see. Someone I know has one for sale. Even though I've been a Martin fanboy all my life and own a D-28 Authentic 1941 and a D-18 Authentic 1939 (thats authentic series not the real thing) I've always loved the Gibson hummingbird both in tone and look. My experience has been with a couple of 60's models. I hate the orangey look of the standard gibson hummingbird. Prefer the cherry look of the originals.

So if anyone knows what a fair price might be I can determine if the seller is reasonable.

I've been hunting for one the last few months. Best price I've seen was $2,400 on Reverb. Saw one recently on AGF for $2,500 but looking only for trades. After that the best price I've seen is $2,950. If you decide to pass, please let me know [thumbup]

Best of luck

I've been hunting for one the last few months. Best price I've seen was $2,400 on Reverb. Saw one recently on AGF for $2,500 but looking only for trades. After that the best price I've seen is $2,950. If you decide to pass, please let me know [thumbup]

Best of luck

Its in Canada a couple hours from me. The guy is asking $3,700 Canadian which comes to about $2,950 US. Maybe I'll make an offer of $2,700 US and see what happens.

Archived