Gibson Brands Forums

Stooged!

BluesKing777

We walk our dog in all directions we can in the late evening after dinner, when all the little other doggies are in bed. She is a rescue and a fighter!

So a few weeks back we walked down this local suburban street, nobody at all around and I stopped and the Better Half was leading the dog and had stopped while the dog had a good old sniff of something......but I looked up on this gum tree next to me and wow, in the dark it looked like a crocodile in the tree. I showed the Boss and we were both squinting to see it but I was sure it was a giant lizard, like a monitor lizard hanging down the tree! It was about a metre or more long!

So we hightailed it. I looked up the monitor lizards on the internet at home and yep, look liked it.

We have avoided going down that area since - visions of the dog, and us, being attacked by the giant lizard. They are said to carry off small dogs, cats, pets in general!

Ummm, drove home that way the other day and could see the lizard still in the tree, so I turned the car around and stopped and had a look to find......

It is a fake lizard, a sculpture hanging in the tree! Thanks for the heart attack, a-holes!

pb9I1vdh.jpg

BluesKing777.

Archived