Gibson Brands Forums

Pic of me with the '48 J-50 last Summer.

bayoubengal1954

Great Pic - Gigging with the good stuff, the evolution of time! You look like you're playing 'Bad to the bone' any idea what song was going on when this pic was taken?

My real question - what is the black bar just past the nut on the headstock? Is that part of the guitar or some sort of capo or something?

Thanks - br

Great Pic - Gigging with the good stuff, the evolution of time! You look like you're playing 'Bad to the bone' any idea what song was going on when this pic was taken?

My real question - what is the black bar just past the nut on the headstock? Is that part of the guitar or some sort of capo or something?

Thanks - br

That’s a Paige capo

Great things they are too

Thanks - br

Don't remember what I was playing, but it was in the key of C with a 7th sneaking in. 😉

See bbg's post for the answer to your second question. 😉

Good shot - one can sense the for obvious reasons praised classic man'n'machine-connection.

On a more abstract level I see a link between the guard and head-stock too. Very cühl.

With the new strap as a possible exception everything blends or fall into place here - but the setting is pretty transparent, isn't it. .

Archived