Gibson Brands Forums

Dirty Rain

MorrisrownSal

Hey guys.

I am a bachelor tonight... so free time for me means guitar time...

I recorded this Ryan Adams song, Dirty Rain, and I hope you like it.

But first I want to reiterate how impressed I am with this Bird. It just breaks so many rules. First off it's heavy. Heavier than prior BIrds I have owned. Second, It just will not break up. It has a tremendous low end I am managing to tame. But heck... if I need the devil to know I am around and to stay clear.... I have the tool. This Bird is louder than my D18. MY D18! And that Martin is no slouch. Its also a tender instrument if you handle it right. I am playing soft (for me) here. And when I do play soft like this I feel like I am playing a fundamental Harmony (Zomby you would know about those).

Anyways this bird has passed tests. She gigged last weekend. And she records.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWxKx6rrOQY

Cool sal

I was bachelor for three days this week and I got a head cold so no playing and uninspired

Terrific song that and I always came close to shitting my pants at the chorus playing it in E like Ryan

Might take a look at your transposed version and steal that one from you

👌🏻

Cool sal

I was bachelor for three days this week and I got a head cold so no playing and uninspired

Terrific song that and I always came close to shitting my pants at the chorus playing it in E like Ryan

Might take a look at your transposed version and steal that one from you

Yeah we both like RA... This is C shape capo 1. Thanks Grunt Murph Jalex and Bill

Archived