Gibson Brands Forums

photos

jefleppard65

how do you get a photo, and not just the link, to appear in the topic box?

Just click the "photo" icon as in this screenshot and paste in the URL to your image. You will have to post the photo to some sort of image service and then paste the link in the dialogue box. I used cubeupload.com.

imagepost.jpg

imagepost2.jpg

Do any of you guys know how to get an imgur photo to embed when you are using the imgur app an ios device? Seems "share" lets me copy the link only.

I have no problem embedding from the website on my computer...

Which app are you using Sal?

I'm using an app called Imgapp for Imgur. You just upload your image either on your ios device or your computer, tap on the image and use the upper right "upload" button to "copy" and you get a URL link you can use to paste into a message here. Of course, in my iphone, I have to add the Yjv438M.jpg?1

Do any of you guys know how to get an imgur photo to embed when you are using the imgur app an ios device? Seems "share" lets me copy the link only.

I have no problem embedding from the website on my computer...

I don't use the app for imgur. You have to use the main site to link the images and resize them. At least that's the way I do it.

I don't use the app for imgur. You have to use the main site to link the images and resize them. At least that's the way I do it.

I have an app called "Resize It" where I can reduce my images first and then upload them to Imgur via the "Imgapp" app. When you upload the photo from your camera roll (as I did above with the screenshot) you get a link right away. You still have to add the [/img] tags manually around the link but it works. I did my post above entirely on my iphone.

Archived