Gibson Brands Forums

Newbie saying hello

JAT

Hello everyone a newbie from England here. I'm yet to purchase a Gibson but I plan to do so in the near future, a Les Paul Std in Blood Orange hopefully.

Bit wary due to all the bad press regarding quality plus I'm a bit of a novice but its my dream guitar.

I'm reading up a fair bit but I'm sure I will have some questions that you can hopefully help me with. Cheers.

Hello everyone a newbie from England here. I'm yet to purchase a Gibson but I plan to do so in the near future, a Les Paul Std in Blood Orange hopefully.

Bit wary due to all the bad press regarding quality plus I'm a bit of a novice but its my dream guitar.

I'm reading up a fair bit but I'm sure I will have some questions that you can hopefully help me with. Cheers.

Welcome aboard! I played that Standard in Blood Orange a couple weeks ago. It's really awesome and beautiful. You'll be happy with it. It sounds and plays great.

Thanks for the welcome, I’m afraid the Blood Orange Standard will never happen, I’ve bought a Cherry Sunburst Traditional instead!

I shall post pictures when I work out how to do it. Cheers

Thanks for the welcome, Im afraid the Blood Orange Standard will never happen, Ive bought a Cherry Sunburst Traditional instead!

I shall post pictures when I work out how to do it. Cheers

JAT,

pic posting can be a pain.

Heres a quick tutorial:

1. Go to Imgur and make an account.

2. Upload pics

3. Select pic

4. A list of options appears on the right hand side of your pic

5. Select "BBCode (message boards & forums)" and hit "copy"

6. Go to your post and paste the copied item into the message body. Dont use upload pic option.

7. Wait for all the comments on how gorgeous your new Trad is!

Archived