Gibson Brands Forums

Lzzy Hale Explorer Ebony

1982jcm

How come you did not buy direct from the new Gibson store?

I am a Sam Ash customer and have been for years. They take care of me and I have never had any issues. Why would I choose to buy from someone that I have never done business with before? I do buy from other retailers but on this item I think Sam Ash will take the best care of me.

Yeah, I've seen several Upper Tier Gibson's, recently (in this case, ES-345 and ES-355), with both a crooked TRC,

and crooked tuners, as well. Bizarre! [scared][rolleyes]

[unsure]

CB

It's those 2 beers for lunch on Fridays I'd recon..

Saw pictures of what Sam Ash received so far and it has crooked tuners. For full price I will pass.

When you say 'crooked tuners' are you referring to the placement or have they been drilled/installed improperly?

Does Sam Ash have them in stock?

Ordered mine yesterday. Been hoping for this one for a couple of years now..........:)

39709478405_8c177ef785_m.jpg

No GAS here. Good for her. Don't think I've heard an entire song.

What I do advise,however, is that people who claim or claimed to think she's hot get their eyesight tested.

Or was that sexist? It was designed to be. (I advise girls who think I'm hot to have their eyesight tested, as well. I was gonna say "among other things", but I've given up sport-fxxking. Quit before you catch something.)

Archived