Gibson Brands Forums

For the Carlos Santana fans

PinoyGibson

Fantastic, I wish I'd been there, Santana are one of the very best live experience's you can go to, massively underrated. I hope they tour the U.K again soon.

Ian

Santana's still got it and he rocked the place. I've always been a big fan of his melodic style of guitar playing, he just makes his guitar sing and cry and nothing beats seeing him live in action! 🤘🎸🎶🎸🤘

It is because of Mr. Santana that I am (trying to) learning guitar. I have seen him live 10-20 times and always a memorable, almost spiritual, experience. The last time I saw him was a couple years ago here in Lincoln. I knew it was going to be an unbelievable evening when he started with Toussaint L'Ouverture.

Santana defined cool all the way from the start - remember the Woodstock performance. A tempest in space and time.

I once saw him on a triple bill with Baez and Dylan. Should have heard him more over the years.

Your highlites tell it's not too late ^

Santana defined cool all the way from the start - remember the Woodstock performance. A tempest in space and time.

I saw once him on a triple bill with Baez and Dylan. Should have heard him more over the years.

Your highlites tell it's not too late ^

I'm just amazed at how much energy he's still got to play for over two hours and standing up the whole time. He's just as much of a hippie now as he was when he was younger, really cool! Makes me wonder if Jimi Hendrix would've ended up like him too if he managed to stay alive til the present day. [thumbup]

Archived