Gibson Brands Forums

Hey bluesking/flatbaroque and any other down under

blindboygrunt

yep..just saw it 5 minutes ago.Looks legit but its all a bit strange. In Sydney.. seems to be a shop specializing in Indian products.Essential oils, yoga accoutrements etc.But also 3 high end guitars including this one!Others are a Joan Baez Martin..I forget the third.

It's all happening here..there's a Hummingbird Vintage..one of those cooked top ones..for half the new price.Not from the Indian seller.I'm thinking about that one.Ends tomorrow.

Thanks for posting.

Yep Lars is right...its a Dodgy Brothers enterprise. There's a sheet load of high end guitars at an Indian Beauty product store in Sydney...huh????

Ah dear

Too good to be true

Oscar Wilde , when visiting Australia ,was asked by customs did he have a criminal record

He replied ‘I didn’t think it was still necessary ‘

Ah dear

Too good to be true

Oscar Wilde , when visiting Australia ,was asked by customs did he have a criminal record

He replied ‘I didn’t think it was still necessary ‘

hehe...Oscar had some good quotes.

I remember comedy team Morecombe and Wise doing a skit when they are going through customs.Customs officer asks Eric if he has a criminal record.He reaches into his bag and pulls out a copy of "Max Bygrave's Greatest Hits" and says.."Will this do?".

Sorry but that joke will be meaningless to 99% because of its UK references..Maybe you're old enough BBG.

Yea those guitars in the link are part of a strange old scam.I'm thinking it's just photos..they don't even exist.You can't actually bid...it goes to a buy now page - like Lars said they all cost $1500 US.

hehe...Oscar had some good quotes.

I remember comedy team Morecombe and Wise doing a skit when they are going through customs.Customs officer asks Eric if he has a criminal record.He reaches into his bag and pulls out a copy of "Max Bygrave's Greatest Hits" and says.."Will this do?".

Sorry but that joke will be meaningless to 99% because of its UK references..Maybe you're old enough BBG.

Yea those guitars in the link are part of a strange old scam.I'm thinking it's just photos..they don't even exist.You can't actually bid...it goes to a buy now page - like Lars said they all cost $1500 US.

I’m old enough to have enjoyed the reruns

😂

One of the funniest men to have lived is eric morcambe

Archived