Gibson Brands Forums

Missing thread ?

blindboygrunt

Could be right and let's say it worked that way.

However the content was there to read for approx 48 hours, ('stored' in the collective memory) and then erased.

The thread can be seen as a valve, but was a monument of disharmony and frustrated discourse. A perhaps necessary low-point, but a wagon off the rails.

May it rest in peace

So,, yea I guess I had a hand in what push that thread to extinction.

And I really do laud KS for his patience and restraint in dealing with us in general, at times. When I read his reply to the request to nuke it, I realized he was right and this is why he's a moderator, and I'm not. Wisdom to know when, and when not to step in with the heavier hammer.

It had left the point of reasonable discussion and had flat out gotten ugly. There was going to be no quarters given in that thread.

At the end of the day we're all just regular folks, with similar passions. I don't come here to look for controversy.

Guest Farnsbarns

I agreed because I was seeing red. I enjoy a good bun fight but not if I'm getting emmotional. I don't trust myself not to get banned.

Safe to say he's put himself out there, heard the criticism he gave us all the right to offer with his own rules and then gone all butt hurt. Pathetic, cowardly bully.

I agreed because I was seeing red. I enjoy a good bun fight but not if I'm getting emmotional. I don't trust myself not to get banned.

Safe to say he's put himself out there, heard the criticism he gave us all the right to offer with his own rules and then gone all butt hurt. Pathetic, cowardly bully.

We almost patched it all up.

There’s always one that has to throw a sucker punch.

Guest Farnsbarns

We almost patched it all up.

There’s always one that has to throw a sucker punch.

I must have missed the patching up, I just saw some people talking about turds.

[laugh]

Seems like we have a precedent now. A mod said turd. This is a revelation. Where is rct, I need to call him a turd.

I really dont mind a bit of a flare up every now and then. Its all part of the cleansing cycle, and frankly, often are rather entertaining as long as you can keep your distance and sense of humour.

I'd say Prague gives you some space?

Like Punxsutawney Phil or the Swallows returning to Capistrano - that thread has become an annual ritual.

This is at least the third time.

The joint is better without it.The mild entertainment value is not worth the animus created.

Thanks.

I must have missed the patching up, I just saw some people talking about turds.

[laugh]

Seems like we have a precedent now. A mod said turd. This is a revelation. Where is rct, I need to call him a turd.

Ya just did.

Archived